Provided by Relate Leicestershire
The service is a partnership of organisations – Relate, ADHD Solutions and Centre for Fun and Families.
The service supports children and young people who present with low level mental health needs, which impact on their daily lives but do not meet the Children and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS) criteria and cannot be supported by universal services. For example, children who suffer from:
- Low mood
- Anger management issues
- Academic stress and school transitions
- Family relationships issues
- Coping with their illness (or the illness of someone close)
- Bullying (including social media)
- Loneliness and rural isolation
Who can we support?
We will support Children and Young People across Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland who have low level mental health needs that do not require CAMHS intervention.
Who can refer?
We accept referrals from GPs and CAMHS Access
Call 0116 2543011
Email [email protected]